Monday, December 29, 2014

oh, what fun




Putting cards in the tree is something that my Nana used to do every christmas morning. It was such a surprise to see these in the tree, and made it feel like Nana was still with us.


Mom also busted out the dancing Santa. My Nana had one but it died a few years ago. Amazingly enough, my mom found one on ebay. Man, we love this thing!!


After we had Christmas at my mom's, we traveled to North Carolina to see Bradley's dad and my dad. Stell was, surprisingly, a great travel bud!


She loved riding in the front with us, and pouted when we kicked her to the back!


We can't wait for New Years! We have some pretty amazing friends coming in town, and we are so excited to see them and enjoy some time at the beach house!

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...